GlobalGiving: Coronavirus Relief Fund
The COVID-19 pandemic is one of the most challenging times we have collectively faced, marking an unprecedented time in modern history that will require the best of humanity to overcome.
Your donation to this fund will help slow the spread of the coronavirus and give communities on the front lines of the crisis the resources they need to act quickly and protect their most vulnerable.
Donations are already helping to:
- Send doctors, nurses, and other front line responders to communities in need
- Get masks, ventilators, and other lifesaving medical supplies to hospitals and clinics
- Deliver essential items to struggling families and older individuals in quarantined cities and refugee camps
- Feed children that rely on school meals as their only source of nutrition
- Support hygiene awareness efforts
- And much more
As the situation evolves, the Coronavirus Relief Fund will transition to support longer-term recovery and education efforts run by local, vetted organizations in affected regions. We will work with our partners on the ground to allocate funds where they're most needed.
GlobalGiving is a nonprofit that connects donors with grassroots projects around the world, giving them access to the tools, training, and support they need to be more impactful and make our world a better place.
If you want to learn more about GlobalGiving or give directly, please see the following links.